Wednesday 15 June 2011

Love Quotes

When I first saw you, I never expect to fall for you, never expect to love you, yet I do… I’m fallin’ for you

Just an ordinary day... started out the same old way, but then I looked into your eyes and knew today would be a first for me... the day I fall in love.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control!

I was staring on my cellphone and wondering what is the best words to express how i feel but i couldnt find one because u have occupied my mind all the time...all that i know is, im thinking of you

True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.

True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you.

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance- and you find out you still care for that person.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

''It's not my EAR you whispered into but my HEART!It's not my LIPS that you kissed,but my SOUL!''

ONCE UPON A TIME SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME IT WAS THE SWEETEST THING THAT EVER COULD BE A FANTASY, A DREAM COME TRUE IT WAS THE DAY I MET YOU...BABE I LOVE YOU

when my phone rings.. i'm not sure if it was you.. when someone calls my name.. i'm not sure if it was you.. but one thing for sure.. my heart beats only for YOU..

It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy.

I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will...

Can i keep you and never let you go? Can i hold your hand and hug you tight? Can i tell the world how lucky i am to have you in my life? or simply, can you be mine for the rest of my life?..:D

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Love You!

Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much.
 
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

 You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”



Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.

I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you..


No comments:

Post a Comment