Wednesday 15 June 2011

Heart Break Quotes

Love is letting go of the one you love, hoping that they will come back to you when they realize what they have lost.

One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you.
 
I don't know what to do now that we're apart; I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart.

Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.

Every morning I wish it were night again, for it is only at night and in the depth of my dreams that I can feel you, and you still belong to me.

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

Love is letting go of the one you love, hoping that they will come back to you when they realize what they have lost.

I never knew I could feel so much pain, and yet be so in love with the person causing it.

Unconditional love is a beautiful thing.. untill the person you love unconditionally doesn't love you anymore.. Only then do you realize how much you loved that person and how much you have done and suffered and been through just to show that you love that person... now all seems worthless..

Love that we can not have is the one that last the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

 I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate.

You're the reason behind my smile, you're the reason for my laughter, and also for the reason for my happiness...because you've showed me what love is but I never thought you're also the reason for my tears and for experiencing the greatest pain that could ever happen me...

Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...

The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to.

I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.

Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.

You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.

How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment